Information about Turin Marathon
Name: 29th Turin Marathon Gran Premio La Stampa International IAAF-AIMS Race.
Date: October 4, 2015
Starting Time: 9.30 a.m. (compatibly with network TV broadcasting).
Start: Torino – Piazza San Carlo
Finish: Torino – Piazza Castello
Time limit: 5.30 hrs
FREE REGISTRATION FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
Disabled athletes (wheelchair category only) receive free registration. Please contact the Organizing Committee calling the +390114559959 or send an e-mail to email@example.com before Monday September 14, 2015.
COMPETITIVE RACE: Open to runners over 20 years of age who are affiliated to an IAAF sports club. Applications without regular payment and a valid health certificate will not be accepted. All runners must hold a valid health certificate covering October 4, 2015. Click here to download the Health Form that must be completed by the doctor.
NON COMPETITIVE RACE: Open to all the runners over 20 years of age. Health certificate is mandatory to be sent with application and payment.
- Free registration for disabled people (wheelchair category only) before Monday September 14, 2015.
- 40 euro from December 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 (Competitive and non-competitive race)
- 50 euro from April 1 to July 30, 2015 (Competitive and non-competitive race);
- 60 euro from July 31 to September 14, 2015 (Competitive and non-competitive race)
- 80 euro from September 15 to September 30, 2015 (Competitive and non-competitive race)
- at Turin Marathon office and official registration points (check this website)
- by Post, sending the application form and a receipt of payment to Turin Marathon – C.so Regina Margherita 371 – 10151 – Torino (Italy)
- by Fax, sending the application form and a receipt of payment to Turin Marathon to fax number +39 011 4076054
- by E-mail, sending the application form and a receipt of payment to Turin Marathon at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online, application form on line by visiting the"Online Registration" section on this website
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Cash, at Turin Marathon office or at the official registration points (check the list on this website)
Bank transfer to Unicredit Banca S.p.A. Ag. 8007
- IBAN: IT35W0200801107000040108431
– Reason for payment “Participation to Turin Marathon 2015” adding the name and surname of the athlete
- Postal giro account, C/C 55513550, opened in Turin Marathon – corso Regina Margherita 371 – 10151 – Torino (Italy). Reason for payment “Participation to Turin Marathon 2015” adding the name and surname of the athlete
- Credit Card: Visa or MasterCard or PayPal
N.B. We remind all athletes who have paid via postal giro account, bank transfer or credit card after September 14, 2015, to bring the receipt of payment when they collect the race number and goody bag. Without this receipt it will not be possible pick up both bib and goody bag.
All registrations before Monday September 14, 2015 will receive an entry confirmation either via e-mail. Please bring with you the confirmation, when you pick up your race number.
RACE NUMBERS AND GOODY BAGS DISTRIBUTION
Race bib numbers can be collected at the following opening times at the Turin Marathon Village (Piazza Castello - Torino):
- Friday October 2, 2015 from 10.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m.
- Saturday October 3, 2015 from 10.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m.
START AND FINISH AREA FACILITIES
Toilets – showers – changing rooms – refreshment and sponging points - massage area,
LEFT-RUNNERS’ BAG DEPOT
Runners can leave their own bags before 8.45 a.m. in a dedicated area located close to the starting line and receive them back after the race. The organization is not responsible for the loss of valuables and/or money.
REFRESHMENT AND SPONGING POINTS
As ordered by IAAF’s regulations there will be 8 refreshment points (Km 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40) supplied with water, food and saline integrators and 7 sponging points (Km 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5).
Table 1 and 2 of each refreshment point will be dedicated to personal refreshments. Please leave your personal refreshment on the dedicated van located near the start line from 7.45 a.m. to 08.15. a.m. on race day.
Race will be measured by My Laps system. Check points will be located along the race course at km 10, km 21.097 and km 30 and the race will be determined in real time. All the participants, both competitive and non competitive race will receive a chip.
- Overall ranking based on the arrival time
- Overall ranking (only for competitive race)
- Age categories’ ranking (only for the competitive race)
- Sport Club’s classification (only for the competitive race)
OFFICIAL AWARD CEREMONY
Awards will be made to the following athletes’ categories:
- Overall Italian athletes (Men and Women except top runners)
- Overall and Master categories (Men and Women)
- The first ten largest Sport Clubs (based on ranked members number)
- The first three men and women from each Piedmont Province
The award ceremony will begin at 1.30 p.m. The first three women and men of the overall and categories’ rankings will be awarded during this ceremony.
All the other ranked athletes and Sport Clubs (starting from the fourth place on the ranking) have to check the ranking list posted up near the stage and collect the prizes in a booth located near the stage.
N.B. Prizes will not be sent or delivered to athletes’ address and the Organizing Committee will not send any information to the winners about their non collected prizes. Detailed prize money is available on this website.
All regular finishers will receive a participation medal.
Participants will be able to print their own participation certificate on this website.